Phoenix, Arizona / USA: January 28, 2016: logo of Fox Cable Networks on a wall in Phoenix.
An untitled Fox TV pilot is now casting in New York City.
Waldron Casting is now casting men and women to play their 30s to 70 years old to play upscale guests at a gala scene filming on Monday, April 1st. Producers are seeking talent for a very chic upscale gala scene. Details for the for the show have not been released. Talents will be compensated $165/day.
Untitled Fox TV Pilot New York City Casting Call
How to apply:
Seeking NONUNION Men and Women to portray 30s to 70s UPSCALE Guests at a Gala for the Untitled FOX Pilot, Monday April 1st. Filming interiors and an exterior scene in Manhattan NY. Men MUST own a FULL Dark fitted suit. Women MUST own knee length cocktail dresses. No floor length. There will be the potential for Atmospheric Smoke. This is a very chic upscale gala and must be able to portray that. Must have ALL DAY availability and this will be an early morning call time in Manhattan NY.
If not interested, please let us know. The NONUNION background rate is $165 for up to 10 hours of work and then overtime after that.
If interested & available, please email the following details to [email protected]
and put “NONUNION GALA” in the subject line.
1. Current photo of you within the LAST FIVE DAYS!!! SELFIE is what we are looking for. Make sure it is clear and no hats and no sunglasses on.
2. Full Name
3. Confirm that you are NONUNION
4. Note the 2 forms of ID that you would bring to set to in order to get I9’d and paid. CONFIRM THAT THEY ARE THE ORIGINALS AS NO PHOTOS OR PHOTO COPIES ACCEPTED ON THIS PILOT.
5. Phone Number
6. All Clothing sizes (LISTED IN THE BELOW ORDER)
MEN – Height, Weight, Jacket, Waist, Inseam, Neck, Sleeve & Shoe sizes
WOMEN – Height, Weight, Dress/Pant, Bust, Waist, Hips, & Shoe sizes
7. Note if you worked on or have been contacted to work another day on the Untitled FOX Pilot/UKW Pilot
Related: How to Find Acting Auditions and Casting Calls
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting