A sportswear and beauty brand Campaign casting coaches in the United Kingdom.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and influencers to work on scenes filmed in the United Kingdom between 14th - 16th June 2022.
Open to all ethnicities
Open to all genders
body types and those with both visible & non-visible disabilities.
Asian or Hispanic background
How to apply?
To audition for a role in the upcoming production, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Production Title: Sportswear and Beauty Brand Campaign
Job Description: Casting directors are now casting coaches to work on scenes filming in the United Kingdom between14th - 16th June 2022.
Must be able to work on the said date.
- Open to all ethnicities
- Open to all genders
- All Body types and those with both visible & non-visible disabilities.
- Asian or Hispanic background
Covid Test: TBA
Rate: Pay is £1500
Casting Call Tips for Kids
- When auditioning for a role, it is important to be well-prepared and confident. Here are some tips to help your child succeed in their next casting call:
- Research the role. Your child should have a good understanding of the character they are auditioning for. They should know the basic plot of the story and be familiar with the other characters. This will help them to understand their own character's motivations and how they fit into the overall story.
- Be prepared. Your child should practice their lines and block (if they have any). They should also be familiar with the sides (script pages) that they will be performing. If they have any questions about the material, be sure to ask the casting director before the audition.
- Dress the part. Your child should dress in clothes that are appropriate for the character they are auditioning for. This will help them to get into character and feel more confident during their audition.
- Be confident. It is important for your child to believe in their abilities and to project confidence during their audition. They should speak clearly and project their voice. Remember, the casting director is looking for a confident actor who they believe can portray the character well.
- Have fun. Auditions can be nerve-wracking, but it is important for your child to enjoy the experience. They should try to relax and have fun with the material. This will help them to connect with the character and give their best performance.
Interested? Apply Now
You deserve to get discovered. Find more jobs, networking opportunities, and resources on Project Casting.More Project Casting Call Jobs:
A commercial company is casting kid models for photoshoots in Atlanta, GA. Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and influencers to work on scenes f...
The ‘Weekend at Bernie's: The Play’ is casting speaking and non-speaking roles in the United States Casting directors are now casting actors, models...
A commercial furniture company is now casting real families in the studio at Smyrna, GA. Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and influencers to wo...