Love to Tweet? Is your social media your best friend? Well this opportunity may just be for you.
Job Title: Coordinator Social Media
Location: New York
Job Description:Assist the social media manager in the content management department in Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) HQ group with primary responsibility on supporting current (& future) sales initiatives including MTV at the Movies and District MTV.
- Raising visibility of key projects across social media platforms
- Brainstorm & implement new ideas for growing the fashion and movie communities
- Help to conceive and drive new concepts for upcoming sales pitches
- Communicate & follow-up with regional teams to ensure campaign implementation
- Support social media team with administrative tasks
- Own all administrative social media work like monthly community metrics, page access, content requests, etc.
- Campaign reporting, including contests and sponsor requests
- Report on trends & the competitive landscape
- Track social media growth & assist in implementation of special social media projects
- Minimum 1-2 years working in a digital/social media capacity
- Should have an interest in social media and keep active profiles on large social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Interest in international landscape and entertainment industry preferred
- Interest in fashion & movies preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, including both written & verbal skills
- Must possess outstanding organizational skills & pay close attention to detail & follow-up
- Ability to handle a wide-range of diversified projects & deliver projects according to deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize/manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong technical skills a plus
- Multi-Lingual candidates a plus