TheOnion.com is looking for actors to work on a Honda Commercial filming in Chicago.
The Onion is an American digital media company and news satire organization. It runs an entertainment website featuring satirical articles reporting on international, national, and local news.
4 Star Casting
is looking to cast a mother and child to work on the production filming on Tuesday, June 17th in Wells Park, Chicago.
Actors will be compensated $75/6 hours.
For more details, check out the casting call
CASTING CALL: THE ONION
(4 episode web series for Honda promoting their line of motorcycles.)
Wells Park, Chicago, IL (Most likely)
YOUR CHILD MUST HAVE A VALID WORK PERMIT WITH 4 STAR CASTING OR AN AGENT.
ROLES - MOTHER AND CHILD
AGE: 25 - 45 (MOMS) AND 7 -12 (KIDS)
DESCRIPTION: Moms with their kids, playing in a park. Kids flying kites.
1. Send an email to [email protected]
2. Put the name of the role you are interested in for in the subject line. We would prefer mom/child combo, if you are just submitting for "mom" or "child" put "mom only" or "child only" in the subject line.
3. Put your name, phone number, email, height, weight and age in the body of the email and confirm you are available for the correct the date.
4. Attach a photo in jpeg format for everyone submitting.
5. You must list the name of the employers on the work permit, i.e. 4 Star Casting, LTA, BMG, etc.
You must be registered with us at www.4starcasting.com
to be considered.
Discuss this story with fellow Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting.
Photo Credit: ommaphat chotirat / Shutterstock.com