Casting call: A historical documentary series seeks non-speaking talent in Ontario, CA.
Are you passionate about history and acting? Here’s a unique opportunity to merge these interests! A new documentary series seeks non-union performers to play non-speaking roles in historical recreations. This casting call offers a rare chance for budding actors to shine in a professional environment and bring historical figures and scenes to life.
The project seeks individuals who can perform various actions and expressions, accurately portraying historical figures and scenes. These roles are pivotal in creating a realistic atmosphere for the documentary. Performers will collaborate closely with directors and fellow cast members, contributing significantly to the vision of these historical recreations.
- Act in non-speaking roles, requiring a range of actions and expressions.
- Work in tandem with directors and other cast members.
- Maintain punctuality, professionalism, and readiness to perform in costume and makeup.
- Commit to the entire shooting schedule without any conflicts.
- Age: Open to performers aged between 20-70 years.
- Union Status: Only non-union performers are eligible to apply.
- Availability: Must be available from December 2 to 6, 2023.
- Location: Must be able to self-arrange travel to Hamilton, Ontario, for the shoot.
- Experience: Prior acting experience is an asset but not mandatory. The ability to take direction well and adapt to different historical contexts is crucial.
- Rate: A flat rate of $250 per day, including travel expenses.
- Other: Meals and snacks are provided on set.
This casting call is a fantastic chance for non-union performers to demonstrate their talents in a unique setting, adding valuable experience to their portfolios. Whether one has a background in acting or a keen interest in historical reenactments, this opportunity is open to a wide range of applicants.
The series aims to recreate history with accuracy and vivid detail, and each role is instrumental in achieving this goal, no matter how small. It's not just about playing a part; it's about being a part of history.
If you meet the requirements and are excited about contributing to a historical documentary series, don't hesitate to apply. This could be the stepping stone to launch or enrich your acting journey!
Applications are now open, so seize this chance to be a part of a unique project that promises to be both challenging and rewarding!
How to apply?
Check out the casting call breakdown below to audition for a role in the upcoming casting call.
Documentary Series Casting Call for Non-Speaking Roles
Job Detail: Join our upcoming documentary series as we bring history to life! We are currently casting for various non-speaking roles to participate in historical recreations. This is a fantastic opportunity for non-union performers to showcase their talents professionally.
- Perform non-speaking roles requiring various actions and expressions to portray historical figures and scenes accurately.
- Collaborate with directors and other cast members to fulfill the vision of the historical recreations.
- Be punctual, professional, and prepared to perform in costume and makeup as the production team requires.
- Be available for the entirety of the shooting schedule without conflicts.
- Age: Performers aged 20-70 years old.
- Union Status: Non-union performers only.
- Availability: Must be available from December 2-6, 2023.
- Location: Must be able to travel to Hamilton, Ontario, for the duration of the shoot. Travel must be self-arranged.
- Experience: Previous acting experience is preferred but optional. Must be able to take direction well and adapt to various historical contexts.
- Rate: $250/day flat rate, inclusive of travel expenses.
- Other: Meals and snacks will be provided on set.
Interested? Apply Now!
You deserve to get discovered. Find more jobs, networking opportunities, and resources on Project Casting.