KONSKIE, POLAND - MAY 18, 2018: BuzzFeed website displayed on smartphone hidden in jeans pocket (Piotr Swat / Shutterstock.com)
BuzzFeed is now casting kids for upcoming video production in New York City.
BuzzFeed is now casting kids to be featured in a new project with Playful brand is partnered with another major brand. For this production, parents will record at home cell phone footage of their children brushing their teeth with a few basic instructions. Casting directors are only accepting applicants who live in the New York area.
How to apply?
BUZZFEED RUSH CASTING - Paid Opportunity
Looking for three children, ages 7-10, to be featured in a new project where our Playful brand is partnered with a major brand.
For this project, parents will record at home cell phone footage of their children brushing their teeth with a few specific instructions.
**Please note that we are only accepting applicants who live in NY State**
Please respond ASAP with the following information:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Your child's name
- Your child's date of birth
- A few pictures of your child / family
- Does your child have a NY state work permit? (a temp permit can be issued if not)
- Does your child have a trust account?
- If the child has a reel or previous footage showcasing their personality, please send that along for consideration as well.
Submit requested materials to - [email protected]
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting