Netflix is now hiring extras for an open mic scene in Chicago, Illinois.
Casting directors are looking for to work this Friday, April 20 in Chicago, Illinois for an open mic scene. Producers are looking for men and women in their 20s to play hipsters and patrons for comedy night in a bookstore.
From director and creator Joe Swanberg, this Netflix-original comedy anthology series explores diverse Chicago characters, modern romance technology and culture. Scenarios include a married couple hoping to reignite their sex life, a couple looking to spice things up with another woman, and middle-aged dating. The series features an impressive array of stars, including Jake Johnson of New Girl, comic Hannibal Buress, actor Orlando Bloom, actress/model Emily Ratajkowski and actor Dave Franco.
To audition for a role in Easy season 2, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Easy season 2 Casting Call
PROJECT: Netflix’s “EASY” Episode 203
SHOOT DATE: FRIDAY, APRIL 28TH
SHOOT LOCATION: CHICAGO
NON-UNION EXTRA ROLES:
OPEN MIC PATRONS – 20s, Male/Female, All ethnicities, nerd-cool hipsters (patrons for a comedy night in a bookstore)
To submit, please email [email protected] with the following:
1) Please put “OPEN MIC” in the subject line
2) Your first and last name, telephone number, current zip code.
3) Please submit at least 2 photos – a close up and full body shot.
4) Please let us know if you have worked on a previous episode of “EASY”. If so, please let us know the role.
5) Please confirm your availability for APRIL 28TH
6) Please complete the survey. You can access it by clicking this link:https://docs.google.com/ /1FAIpQLSeyZIh2-i6gDcse8p /viewform
You must be registered with 4 Star Casting.
If you are not local and/or do not fit the description, do not apply