First Reformed is now casting photo doubles in New York City.
Grant Wilfley Casting is now hiring photo doubles to work on the new movie First Reformed in New York City. Producers are looking for talent that matches the following types:
- SAG-AFTRA CAUCASIAN MALE 5’11-6’1 (age range 20s-30s) with brown hair to photo double for Philip Ettinger in the film First Reformed. ***MUST HAVE STAND IN EXPERIENCE*** Shooting FEBRUARY 14TH.
About First Reformed:
The picture overflows with institutional intrigue and shadowy corporate forces. It follows an ex-military chaplain (Ethan Hawke), who is wrecked by grief over the death of his son. Amanda Seyfried plays a member of his church whose husband, a radical environmentalist, commits suicide, setting the plot in motion.
To audition for a role on First Reformed, check out the casting call breakdown below.
First Reformed Casting Call
GWCI is seeking:
SAG-AFTRA CAUCASIAN MALE 5’11-6’1 (age range 20s-30s) with brown hair to photo double for Philip Ettinger in the film First Reformed. ***MUST HAVE STAND IN EXPERIENCE*** Shooting FEBRUARY 14TH.
If you are available and interested please email [email protected] with the subject line reading:
“FR PHILLIP PHOTO DOUBLE”
***PLEASE NOTE this is exterior work, winter season wardrobe. Must be comfortable laying on the ground. Must be comfortable being clean shaven!
In the body of the email please include:
– Your Name
– Union Status
– Phone #
– Brief Description of any photo double experience.
– Availability for 2/14 (yes/no)
– All current sizes: Height, weight, jacket, waist, inseam, neck, sleeve and shoe
– Please attach 2-5 current photos: Selfie and FULL BODY SHOT (photo should show you head to toe)
– comfortable with exterior work & laying on the ground (yes/no)
If you are not local and/or do not fit the description, do not apply