Fox’s Empire season 3 is now casting plus size models in Chicago, Illinois.
Fox’s hit TV series Empire is now casting plus size models to work on a scene filming this Monday, February 6th in Chicago, Illinois. Casting directors are “looking for someone who is comfortable portraying a heavy set African American woman.”
About Fox’s Empire:
‘Empire’ centers around a hip hop music and entertainment company, Empire Entertainment, and the drama among the members of the founders’ family as they fight for control of the company. The hour-long family drama was created by Lee Daniels and Danny Strong, and stars Terrence Howard and Taraji P. Henson.
To audition for a role, check out the casting call details below:
Empire Season 3 Casting Call
NON-UNION EXTRA ROLE: Heavy Set Woman (see description below)
SHOOT DATE: Monday, February 6th
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable portraying a heavy set African American woman. Ages 30 +
If interested and available during the time frame, please send an email to [email protected] with the following:
1) Subject Line: HEAVY SET WOMAN
2) In the submission email include: name, age, date of birth/age range, height, weight, city and zip, phone, email
3) You must provide us with your sizes:Bust/Waist/Hip, Dress and Shoe Size
4) Attach a headshot and/or candid photo AND a full body in JPEG format.
5) Rename the title of your photos with your Full Name. You should do this with all your submission photos.
We will be in touch if you’re in consideration. Thanks!
If you are not local and/or do not fit the description, do not apply