The People Store / Hot Shot Talents
One of Atlanta’s most popular and well known talent agencies, The People Store will be reviewing new talent in the Spring of 2013. This is a great opportunity to obtain one of the best talent agencies in the business.
The People Store is owned and operated by Rebecca Shrager. “Through her leadership and guidance over the past 26 years People Store has grown into one of the most successful and well respected talent agencies in the Southeast. People Store has been in the forefront of the industry opening the boundaries between Atlanta, New York and LA. In 2002 The Talent Group and Hot Shot Kids joined forces with People Store, creating a multi-million dollar agency representing the most talented and seasoned adult and child actors in the southeast. (The People Store)”.
In an interview with Brenda Pauley, I Am Entertainment asks:
IAE: As a key player in discovering Dakota Fanning, Raven-Symone, Kyle Massey and DJ Qualls, what are the key qualities you look for in
BP: I believe the key qualities are charisma, personality and a natural ability to shine for an audience. I also believe that our business draws exceptional adults, as well as kids, and they are all very bright and gifted. It’s really not hard to tell when that special talent walks into the room because it’s always captivating.
Overall it is very clear that The People Store and Hot Shot Talents are a group of experienced agents working to help their talent land the opportunity of their dreams.
The People Store Atlanta Talent Agency – How To Apply!
IF you are interested in applying, the People Store is officially not reviewing new talent until Spring of 2013 except for industry referrals and/or seasoned actors.
After April 2013: If you are seeking representation with People Store or Hot Shot Kids, please follow this procedure:
1. Submit a non-returnable headshot and resume with your contact information included. We do NOT accept submissions via email. Please submit by U.S. mail, or you may drop them by the office.
2. We will not contact you if we are not interested in setting up an appointment at this time.
3. If you include a self-addressed stamped postcard we will try to verify receipt of your material. Please note we cannot guarantee this verification.
4. There is no charge for an interview.
5. If we are interested in meeting with you, we will contact you to set up an appointment.
6. We accept submissions for children beginning at age 4.
Feel free to re-submit in six months if you do not hear from us.
Not Getting Called Back? Check out our list of articles to help you land your next big role!