Here’s your chance to showcase what you can do with Nikon’s new In Every Frame platform for a chance to get featured by the world-famous camera company.
Nikon has been pretty busy celebrating their 100th anniversary this year, from launching new websites with films and stories from Nikon camera users to launching its D850 full-frame DSLR. Now, the company wants to give back to those aspiring filmmakers out there with their In Every Frame platform.
Called “the first exclusive video-sharing platform for Nikon filmmakers,” the site promotes filmmakers to submit work shot with Nikon cameras and lenses for the chance to win $2000 and get featured on the company’s showcase. Up to four videos will be selected each month, and the best part? You can submit as many videos as you want!
According to the site, entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Originality: 25%
- Story-telling and creativity: 25%
- Cinematography: 25%
- Inspires or motivates viewers: 25%
- Aspiring Filmmakers: Check Out This $100K Nikon Scholarship
- 14 A-List Actors That Changed Their Names to Become Famous
- New Report Suggests Acting Talent Doesn’t Matter