Looking for a stay-at-home job? Nordstrom is now hiring people to work from home as a customer service representative.
Nordstrom.com is focused on delivering high-quality customer service to their customers while also delivering the same great fashion that you know and love.
According to the job posting, Nordstrom.com’s Customer Care Team “strives to ensure that our customers have great shopping experiences and receive the Nordstrom quality service, when they want it, and how they want it. Whether via phone, email, chat, or social media channels, our customer care team provides ‘round the clock support for Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook and millions of Nordstrom card holders.”
There are full-time positions available, times will vary upon business needs. Schedule flexibility is required and expected. Those hired are compensated, “$14.65/hr with incentive opportunities and an employee discount.” Because this is a seasonal position there is a “$250 for those who remain with us the entire season.”
- 6 months experience within a retail environment preferred
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills required
- Must be able to score successfully on two skills assessments
- Successfully complete required online training class
- Ability to work a set schedule, with required overtime as business needs
- Schedule flexibility during peak hours and severe weather
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Demonstrate conflict management skills and maintain professional composure
- Understanding of computer systems, with the ability to troubleshoot technical issues with minimal assistance