Are you looking for a new job? Amazon is looking to hire 5,000 part-time positions and you never have to leave your home. These stay-at-home positions are part of Amazon’s “Virtual Customer Service” program, which is designed to offer college students, parents, and military spouses.
Hours are on the weekdays from 2:30 p.m. to 12 midnight and weekends between 7 a.m. and 12 midnight.
In order to be considered for this position you must live in one of the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Virginia.
Below are the basic qualifications of the Customer Service Associate position:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Fluent English language proficiency
· Typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
· Ability to navigate the Internet, multiple browsers, email, and Instant Messenger tools
· Ability to participate and complete mandatory training
· Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
· Ability to train and work in a distraction-free environment on weekday evenings and weekends
For more information regarding the position, click here.