Victoria’s Secret is hiring people to work from home.
Are you looking for a new career? Do you want to work from home? If so, Victoria’s Secret is now hiring to work from home.
Victoria’s Secret International Digital Creative Team Internship is now accepting submissions. According to the job posting, “This internship will support the Victoria’s Secret International Digital Creative team on existing initiatives including but not limited to site launches, display ads, email, social content, and direct mail, as well as patterning in the social and e-commerce space. Creative will be focused on localizing and expanding the European arm of the Victoria’s Secret Brands: Victoria’s Secret, Victoria’s Secret Beauty, and PINK.”
- Work with the Creative, Merchant, and Marketing teams to gather details for daily updates, special events, tests, and projects.
- Provide weekly patterning reports and insights on competitor websites and social platforms
- Help support production deliveries as needed.
- Participate in brainstorming meetings for new digital marketing initiatives and projects
- Keep up with current trends in fashion, marketing, social, and applicable design technology.
- End of internship presentation will be assigned based on skillset and knowledge at the start of the program.
- Other projects to be assigned as needed
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, or related field
- GPA must be at least 3.0
- Must be able to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the summer internship
- Active interest in retail, social networks, and the digital space
- Proficient in Mac software including Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat as well as Microsoft Office
- Strong Typography Skills
- Motion graphics/video editing experience for web, knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage time
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills; attention to detail is required.
- Exhibit high initiative and ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills; Excellent oral and written communication skills
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting