Here are Nine Things You Can Expect to Happen in Season 5 of The Walking Dead
The executive producer of “The Walking Dead“, Gale Anne Hurd recently revealed details surrounding the upcoming season. Filming for Season 5 of “The Walking Dead“is nearly finished, and Hurd shared a few details with Zap2it. Here are nine things you can expect from season 5 of “The Walking Dead” [Spoiler Alert]:
- The cast will eventually get out of the train car.
- The fifth season will pick up exactly where the fourth season left off. This will be the first season without a time jump.
- The residents of Terminus have their own nicknames.
- Fifth season will also enter into urban and suburban areas.
- There will be two major storylines in the fifth season. The first storyline will end with a midseason finale and the second storyline will start during the midseason premiere.
- There will be a big debate among the survivors about whether or not to go to Washington D.C. Some people are optimistic and others are pessimistic about Eugene being the cure.
- Daryl is not romantically tied to any character in the show. However, he will play a significant role in the fifth season.
- Parts of the group will continue to be separated. One episode may focus on one group, while other episodes may focus on another.
- Gale Anne Hurd said there will be more big deaths in season five. But, don’t expect Daryl to die anytime soon. “I do know if there is a zombie apocalypse, I want to be on the back of his bike. That’s what I know,” she said.
What do you think is going to happen in Season 5 of The Walking Dead? According to recent spoiler reports, it looks like it is going to be an action packed season. Share with us your thoughts in the comments below! Discuss this story with fellow Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting.