NFL is now hiring Production Coordinators.
Are you looking for a job in the sports and entertainment industry? If so, the NFL is now hiring.
According to the job posting, “The Production Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of production logistics as they relate to NFL Media. This seasonal position will support the Production Management Department and report directly to a Production Manager.”
NFL describes working at one of the most valuable sports leagues in the world as, ” stewards of the game of football and most importantly, we consider working for the NFL to be fun. There is a fulfillment unlike any other that comes from working alongside like-minded individuals to achieve a common purpose. Whether you are working to deliver a memorable Super Bowl or play a hand in the process of delivering games to millions of fans on Sundays— we believe all of us play an important role in helping to fulfill the NFL’s mission of working to unite people and inspire communities.”
Job Responsibilities include the following:
- Work directly with Production Managers to meet the requirements of show budgets and planning logistics.
- Generate various production documents for digital media, studio and/or remote shows.
- Work with vendors to secure bids as well as process and track all invoices.
- Responsible for entering data into budgeting system and interacting with vendors regarding payments.
- Assist with craft service needs, maintaining orders, scheduling, restocking areas as needed.
- Work closely with the following departments: Special Events, Scheduling, Travel, Operations, Accounts Payable, Finance, Human Resources.
- Support the Production Management and Accounting teams with various office and administrative responsibilities.
- Spearheads efforts and collaborates with business partners to ensure catering requirements are addressed and executed.
- Collaborates with Operations and Production teams to ensure production assets have been secured for all programs.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications include:
- Strong background in studio television production and ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment is needed.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, along with strong time management abilities are required.
- Proficient in MS office products such as: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of ScheduALL and FileMaker Pro is a plus
How to apply:
To apply for the NFL Production Coordinator position, click here.
In related news, TikTok is looking for videographers. According to the job posting, TikTok is looking for “an experienced and talented Videographer to join our User Growth team. Working closely with our diverse team of producers, art directors, videographers, video editors, marketing managers, product managers and data scientists, you will help the team evolve their approach for digital media advertising within the United States.”