Are you looking for a job in the music industry? How about working for Spotify? If so, then this job is for you.
The music streaming giant, Spotify, is now hiring a creative Associate Podcast Producer to work on various Spotify podcasts assisting in pre-production, production, and distribution. Job responsibilities include managing and producing content. The job opportunity is remote for now with the possibility of being based in Los Angeles, California. You will join a team of creative individuals who develop a diverse lineup of podcasts.
Spotify describes their company as “You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.”
Job Responsibilities include:
- Handle all aspects of audio production: scheduling, recording, assembling, mixing, and publication of episodes
- Manage the production schedule for new shows including story selection, writing and researching scripts, overseeing recording sessions, post-production, sponsorship spots, and show promotion.
- Contribute fresh ideas to keep content exciting and innovative, including suggestion of themes, stories, and content for upcoming episodes.
- Provide ongoing feedback to help host talent reach their full potential.
- Communicate regularly and in a timely manner with podcast hosts, senior level producers, story editors and team leaders throughout the production process.
- Develop new ideas for current podcasts and brainstorm ideas for special episodes.
- Help build and shape an expanding portfolio of podcasts within our team.
Job qualifications include:
- 3-4+ years related work experience preferred.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the podcasting medium, with ideas for how to innovate and create hit shows that break the mold.
- Hands-on audio production experience, especially within podcasting. Proficiency with audio editing software (Descript, ProTools, Hindenburg) and publishing tools (Megaphone, and Anchor) strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with creating pitch materials (presentation decks, budgets, schedules) preferred.
- Comfort with utilizing the Google Suite in a professional setting preferred.
- Ability to maintain high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfort and experience with interacting with talent and talent reps.
- Experience recording in a studio setting, in the field, and using remote kits from home.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work under pressure, and an ease with people from different cultural and educational backgrounds.
In relevant news, Victoria’s Secret is now hiring people to work from home.
Are you looking for a new career? Do you want to work from home? If so, Victoria’s Secret is now hiring to work from home.
Victoria’s Secret is now hiring Virtual Customer Service Representatives to assist Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works customers. If done well, strong candidates will be offered regular on-going employment after training.
According to the job posting, Victoria’s Secret “Virtual Seasonal Customer Service Representatives take incoming calls or emails or chats from our customers who may have questions concerning lost packages, exchanges/returns, shipping information, billing and a variety of other concerns. They also assist our customers with ordering, sizing, checking availability and navigating our website. Every contact requires you to utilize selling skills to make effective recommendations to assist our customers. Our Customer Care Specialists must act in a timely, tactful and professional manner at all times.”
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting