An alleged victim of Michael Jackson claims the pop singer operated the “most sophisticated public child sexual abuse procurement and facilitation organization the world has known” in new documents.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, celebrity choreographer Wade Robson made shocking allegations in an amended complaint to his 2013 lawsuit against MJJ Productions, the late musician’s entertainment company, and MJJ Ventures.
“MJJ PRODUCTIONS and MJJ VENTURES were held out to the public to be businesses dedicated to creating and distributing multimedia entertainment by MICHAEL JACKSON, however, in fact, they actually served dual purposes,” attorney Vince Finaldi said in a complaint filed Friday and obtained by PEOPLE.
“The thinly-veiled, covert second purpose of these businesses was to operate as a child sexual abuse operation, specifically designed to locate, attract, lure and seduce child sexual abuse victims.”
Robson says he met Jackson when he was only 5 years old after winning a competition run by MJJ Productions in Australia. Two years later, his family was invited to stay at Michael Jackson’s home in California, where he slept in Jackson’s bed and was first sexually abused by him, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The choreographer says the abuse continued for seven years until he “began showing signs of puberty” and Jackson was “no longer as interested in him sexually.”
Robson didn’t come forward with his abuse claims until after Michael Jackson’s death because he did not believe he was molested until he entered psychotherapy following a nervous breakdown in 2012. In fact, he had previously appeared as a witness for Jackson’s defense during a separate sexual abuse trial in 2005.
In 2013, Jackson estate attorney Howard Weitzman dismissed Robinson’s original complaint as “outrageous and pathetic” in an interview with TMZ.