Coty, the company behind Kylie Jenner‘s Kylie Cosmetics, is now hiring.
While we cannot say that you will work alongside Kylie Jenner, Coty, the company that recently acquired Kylie Cosmetics, is now hiring.
Coty is a global beauty company specializing in cosmetics, skin, fragrance, and hair brands. In 2019, Coty landed a $600 million deal with Kylie Jenner valuing Kylie Cosmetics at $1.2 billion. Jenner’s brands include Kylie Cosmetics and Kylie Skin.
Social media is a key component of Coty and Kylie’s business. In fact, when the deal was announced, Coty’s Chief Financial Officer Pierre-André Terisse said her social media following is bigger than the NFL Super Bowl. In fact, Jenner has more than 300 million followers across her personal social media channels. “To put this into perspective, with a single post, she’s able to reach more than double the number of people who watch the Super Bowl every year,” he said.
View this post on Instagram
“We’re Coty Professional Beauty, one of the leading professional beauty companies and home of iconic brands like Wella, Clairol Professional, Sebastian and OPI. We are passionate about beauty,” Coty describes their company. “Our products touch millions of consumers worldwide, via thousands of salons, stylists and nail artists. We believe our products and services bring out the beauty in every individual.”
Here’s a list of jobs you should know:
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER, GHD – Los Angeles, California
- Analyst, Promotions & Initiatives, Trade Marketing – North America, COTY Professional Beauty – Calabasas, Los Angeles, CA
- eCommerce Merchandising Specialist Coty Professional Beauty | Los Angeles (Calabasas), CA
- Global Initiative Leader – Covergirl – NEW YORK – UNITED STATES
- Global Brand Initiative Leader – New York – United States
More Project Casting Entertainment News: