Are you impacted by the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic?
Hundreds of thousands of creative professionals have lost contracts, jobs, and opportunities. Closures, shutdowns, and social-distancing requirements have had a major impact on the film & art industry.
But, one group is looking to help those affected by the crisis. The Regional Arts & Culture Council is changing the Arts Impact Fund to focus on the urgent needs of creators whose jobs and incomes are being negatively affected by the Coronavirus. Starting March 20, 2020, new donations to the Arts Impact Fund will be used for COVID-19 relief for individual artists and creative professionals. If you qualify, you can receive up to $500 per applicant.
Who is eligible to apply:
- Applicants must self-identify as a professional artist or as a professional working in the arts.
- Applicants must legally reside in RACC’s service area – Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington Counties, Oregon.
- Applicants must have experienced a financial loss related to the COVID-19 outbreak. Potential losses could include:
- Financial losses due to the cancellation of performances, events, contracts, or commissions.
- Loss of non-refundable travel costs related to the applicant’s artistic practice. This could include travel to residencies or conferences, touring, or other business-related travel.
- Loss of income for teaching artists due to the closure of schools.
- Loss of income for artists working full or part-time in other industries who have used their income to support their artistic practice.