The Atlanta Hawks are now hiring in Atlanta, Georgia.
Are you looking for a job in the sports industry? Are you a big fan of the NBA? Are you tech-savvy and love social media? If so, then this job opportunity is for you.
While the NBA has shut down indefinitely, the Atlanta Hawks are now hiring Social Media Assistants. This part-time job is based in Atlanta, Georgia and the NBA team is currently seeking talent to work for the sports team.
The Atlanta Hawks team describes the team as follows, “A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we’re looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast pace world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.”
The Atlanta Hawks are looking for, ” An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment, and people.”
- Coordinate & execute posting (with direction from Digital Content Manager) for all Hawks and State Farm Arena social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Tik Tok, Reddit, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, Weibo, whatever the next big thing the kids will be into by the time this position is filled)
- Assist Social Media Manager and Senior Coordinator with Hawks.com and StateFarmArena.com duties as necessary
- Work with various departments to support organizational campaigns on social media
- Ideate and create content both in-game and for Corporate Partners that fits our brand’s voice.
- Respond to fans in a timely manner when appropriate (answer questions, engage/create two-way conversation, etc.)
- Forward social complaints, questions and leads to the appropriate team member in a timely manner
- Work with the Corporate Partnership team to incorporate necessary partnerships into a social posting schedule
- Attend Hawks Community Events to gather content as needed
- Attend State Farm Arena events (games, concerts, shows) and assist with live coverage for social platforms
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, industry standards and regulations related to social media
- Stay current with social media trends and topics (what’s “lit” today?)
- Adhere to all internal social media guidelines
- Maintain and update our social media tagging system and taxonomy before, during and after games/day to day activities
- Real-time distribution of content, including nights, weekends and holidays
To apply click here
A Viacom series is now hiring crew members in Atlanta, Georgia. According to the Georgia Film Commission, producers are now accepting resumes for all crew positions. As a result, producers are looking for production assistants, grips,…
Are you looking for a job? Burberry is now hiring! Burberry’s latest fashion show is a hit with Gigi Hadid walking down her first fashion show for the premium label. But, have you ever dreamed…