20th Century Fox is now hiring Executive Assistants.
Are you looking for a new career? Are you interested in a job in the film industry? If so, 20th Century Fox is now hiring Executive Assistants.
According to the job posting, 20th Century Fox is looking for candidates who have at least a year of film production experience and proven ability to manage a busy desk and complex calendar.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Administrative support such as answering phones, rolling calls, scheduling pitches and meetings, arranging travel and expense reporting, etc.
- High level phone interaction with Writers, Directors, Producers, etc.
- Staying on top of industry relationships and trends.
Job Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Film, Cinema or other related creative discipline, preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year prior experience in an administrative capacity supporting a high level executive in a creative environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Products, specifically, Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Highly organized and strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong follow-through on all projects; ability to bring projects to timely completion.
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written), analytical, and relationship building skills.
- Knowledge of Television landscape a plus.
- Must have a professional demeanor, be highly organized, detail-oriented, and work well in a high-pressure environment.
Are you looking for a new career? Do you want to work from home? If so, Netflix is now hiring to work from home. Netflix is now hiring a Virtual Production Coordinator. According to the job posting, Netflix is looking into the future of content creation and video production. As a result, the Virtual Production Coordinator will be at the forefront of managing and producing new content for the streaming platform.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting