Williams-Sonoma is now hiring people to work from home as customer service representatives.
Do you have a good eye for fashion and interior decorating? If so, then this job opportunity is perfect for you.
Williams-Sonoma is now hiring customer service representatives to work from home in 7 different states.
Customer Service Agent is one of the first people customers come in contact with to resolve returns, replacements, and other issues they may have about Williams-Sonoma products and services.
The jobs are located in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, North Carolina and Ohio. Pay starts at $12 per hour. Three weeks of paid training for all locations will begin on April 6.
Customer Service Agent at Williams-Sonoma
- Addressing customer questions and concerns regarding products and delivery information.
- Provide product information, resolve issues when products may be out of stock and place orders.
- Use the Williams-Sonoma guidelines to resolve issues and successfully satisfy customers.
- Process returns, check inventory and issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- One to two years of customer service experience, including experience in a performance-based or metrics-driven environment.
- Strong communication and data entry skills.
- A computer with a compatible operating system, a webcam and a USB headset with microphone.
- Hard-wired internet with upload speed of 6 mbps and download speed of 10 mbps. (Wifi is not allowed.)
- A 401(k) retirement plan.
- 40% employee discount on most merchandise.
- Paid training.
- Opportunities for overtime and promotions.
To apply and search for other job opportunities, go to this page and the correct listing.
- Apple is Now Hiring People to Work From Home
- Want to Work From Home? Kaplan is Now Hiring
- Disney is Now Hiring People to Work from Home