Are you looking for a job in the film industry? If so, then I have some great news. Warner Bros. is now hiring.
The WB has some great and very unique job opportunities and looking for qualified and talented people to apply to the upcoming production jobs. “At Warner Bros. Entertainment, we maintain a culture of creativity, professional growth, and community that attracts the world’s brightest stars and keeps them shining throughout their careers,” the company’s website explains.
About Warner Bros.:
Warber Bris, is a global leader in all forms of entertainment, from movie and TV screens to mobile devices, store shelves and beyond. They work, grow and create world-class content in one of the biggest, busiest studio lots in the industry, as well as at countless studios, sets, and offices around the globe. They are home to the most beloved characters, franchises, heroes and wizards in the world, and to a diverse and inclusive workforce of thousands that bring those brands to life every day. Most importantly, they are fans of what we make and proud of what we do.
Warner Bros. also offers ongoing career development. The company explains on their website, “we’re committed to providing ways for employees to learn and grow at every stage of their career. With dynamic classroom sessions open to everyone, level-specific guided learning experiences, hack-a-thons, “Executive Insights” presentations and much more, our goal is to empower employees of all levels to share knowledge, collaborate and grow their careers at Warner Bros.”
Warner Bros. Jobs You Should Know
The CW Network seeks a Writer/ Producer/ Editor for the On-Air Creative/ Radio department. Position will write, produce and edits promotional spots for on-air programs and digital content.
- Write, produce and edit promotional spots for on-air programs and digital content.
- Supervises online editing, graphics, audio mixing and final delivery of promotional spots.
- Writes/edits/produces other video components of marketing including, but not limited to, upfront presentations, long form video presentations, sales presentations, etc.
- Responsible for researching current marketing and music trends.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Handle all administrative duties for the CW Branded Entertainment team: Answering phones, managing calendar and timelines, coordinating travel, processing expenses, making restaurant reservations, etc.
- Collaborate, assist (and in some cases lead) the development and execution of branded entertainment partnerships for advertiser clients across The CW schedule.
- Assist with custom multi-platform content, in-show integration, grassroots marketing opportunities (around event programming), promotional overlays, etc.
- Assist program leads on developing internal program briefs to be shared with multiple internal divisions and studio constituencies.
- Manage, create and maintain weekly Branded Entertainment promotional calendar, status documents and production schedules for all partnerships.
- Manage and maintain ongoing master production calendar for all CW programming and create program Recaps/ Wrap-ups when programs are complete.
- Work with Branded Entertainment team to collect all necessary assets /components of programs as deals are in play (graphics, print ads, digital and social elements, photography, video, etc.).
- Manage creative library to keep all up to date show key art, logos, photography, press, etc. on file.
- Competitive Research/Insight: Provide sales & marketing team with weekly highlights and competitive tracking information.
- Maintain billing chart, create and distribute partnership deal memos, process all vendor invoices, work with finance to ensure client payment, etc.
We are looking for a Production Coordinator to join the Content Team to help support the growing frequency and ambition of our in-house productions. This is a vital role in an agile team and we need an incredibly organised person, with an eye for detail, who can effectively prioritise and deliver on multiple projects running at the same time.
Telepictures Productions Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant I for the TP Business & Legal Affairs department. Position provides secretarial/administrative support for the Vice President and Directors of Business & Legal Affairs and ad hoc assistance as needed to others in the department.
- Warner Bros.’ ‘Nancy Drew’ Atlanta Open Casting Call
- Looking for a Job? Warner Bros.’ ‘Nancy Drew’ is Now Hiring!
- Looking For a Job? Warner Bros.’ ‘Shaft’ is Now Hiring Crew