Verizon is now hiring people to work from home and join their Customer Service team.
Are you looking for a job? Verizon Wireless is now hiring.
The communications company is looking to hire nearly 1000 customer service employees to work from home.
To apply you must have a high school diploma or a GED with at least one year of customer service or sales experience.
You also must be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as split shifts if necessary.
There are also requirements needed for your home office location, including minimum internet speed and private workspace.
Job requirements include:
- Listen carefully to each customer with patience and courtesy.
- Use your troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to come up with solutions.
- Use your great communication skills to resolve customer’s concerns.
- Excite customers about how new solutions can positively impact their lives.
- Position value-added solutions to customers and close sales.
- Build customer relationships – earn their loyalty and trust by being polite and helpful.
Verizon is looking for “positive and professional” individuals with a “focus on solving problems and doing whatever it takes to make a difference to every customer every time.”
Home office requirements include the following:
- Internet service with a direct connection to a cable or fiber modem capable of at least 25mbps (per your service plan; a monetary stipend may be provided to you). Wireless connections or DSL are not acceptable.
- A dedicated quiet, private workspace with a chair and desk.
- Verizon conducts periodic home audits via webcam to ensure your workspace meets requirements.
- The ability to self-manage in a remote work environment including setup of company-provided computer equipment and ongoing proactive, skilled, and effective management of your home network and connections.
- Demonstrated self-discipline, time management skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to work collaboratively with leaders and on a team – all in a remote work environment.
More Project Casting Entertainment Jobs: