Verizon is now hiring people to work from home and join their Customer Service team.
According to the job posting, Verizon is now hiring a “Customer Service Representative, or as we like to say, Customer Service Specialist, you’ll be a problem-solver, salesperson, troubleshooter, billing expert and more – all while working remotely from the convenience of your home office within a 90-minute commuting distance of the Panama City Retail location. And you’ll also be a hero when you solve our customers’ challenges”
Job requirements include:
- Listen carefully to each customer with patience and courtesy.
- Use your troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to come up with solutions.
- Use your great communication skills to resolve customer’s concerns.
- Excite customers about how new solutions can positively impact their lives.
- Position value-added solutions to customers and close sales.
- Build customer relationships – earn their loyalty and trust by being polite and helpful.
Verizon is looking for “positive and professional” individuals with a “focus on solving problems and doing whatever it takes to make a difference to every customer every time.”
More Project Casting Entertainment Jobs: