STARZ is now hiring writers and producers
Are you looking for a job in the entertainment industry? Are you an aspiring actor? If so, then Project Casting has the perfect opportunity for you.
Related: How to Become a Screenwriter
STARZ, a Lionsgate company, is a leading media and entertainment company, which provides premium TV shows, movies and distributes content around the world. STARZ is known for binge-worthy original series to the best movies. In addition, STARZ offers a great compensation package and benefits program to all eligible employees including healthcare plans, dental and vision insurance, 401k, life/disability insurance. Eligible employees will enjoy paid time off in the form of vacation and company holidays. STARZ Original Series include “Outlander,” “Power,” “American Gods,” and “Sweetbitter“.
STARZ Writer-Producer Job Opening:
The Writer/Producer will be responsible for concept development, writing and producing on-air and off-air promotional material for the various premium networks of Starz Entertainment. The individual will submit multiple unique and viable creative treatments at a national cable network level for assigned projects. The Writer/Producer will also implement brand strategy and creatively support brand directives and programming initiatives across all platforms and divisions of the company, from concept to finish edit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the concept development, writing and producing of various length video and audio spots or segments
- Produce promotional and interstitial elements using non-linear editing platform
- Collaborate with clients, peers and production team members on all projects
- Conceptualize, write and edit scripts for promo, strategically impacting viewers with specific content and brand messaging
- Monitor all production schedules to meet or exceed all deadlines
- Direct various staff and talent as needed on shoots
- Uphold a high standard to help maintain accuracy and proficiency for all work from concept to completion.