JAY-Z‘s Roc Nation is now hiring production interns.
Roc Nation is one of the biggest entertainment agencies. Founded by Jay-Z in 2008, the company has offices in New York City, London, Nashville, and Los Angeles. The leading agency is now hiring production interns in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
According to the job posting, Human Resources is now hiring a Production Intern to work on a Roc Nation joint venture with Live Nation and ESM Productions. The job post explains, “The production intern will gain first-hand, experience in a variety of areas, including: event production, event design, logistics, planning, and execution.”
Qualifications include the following:
- Must be a current student, enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program at an accredited college or university
- Must be available 15 hours a week for 3-4 months
- Must be eligible to receive academic credit from their college or university for duration of the internship
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Strong interest in event production
- Strong organizational and research skills
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Proficient with Mac OS X and experience with Google Docs, MS Office, iWork
- Ability to adapt from project to project and multitask
About Roc Nation:
Founded in 2008, Roc Nation has become one of the biggest entertainment companies. “We work in every aspect of modern entertainment—with recording artists and producers, songwriters, and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world’s most recognizable names: from Rihanna, Shakira, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano.” They are a full-service organization with support including artist management, publishing, touring, production, and brand development. The company’s biggest assets are its partnership with artist management, fashion, and philanthropy.
More Project Casting Job News: