Are you looking for a job? Starz is now hiring Administrative Assistants in Santa Monica, California.
According to the job posting, “The Administrative Assistant will handle the day-to-day administrative duties for the VP, Original Programming.”
- General assistant duties including, answering phones, scheduling and setting up conference calls, meetings, lunch meetings, after-work-hour meetings, copying, printing, compiling documents, creating binders, creating and distributing agendas and itineraries, sending and receiving mail and faxes, ordering supplies maintaining organizational grids and filing systems, etc.
- Manage calendar and scheduling meetings using Outlook
- Arrange domestic & international travel and prepare expense reports, code, scan, reconcile and submitting any other relevant documentation for corporate submission
- Manage task lists
- Manage a high level of communication with internal and external contacts including, internal staff and management, agents, studio executives, executive producers, creative talent, etc.
- Coverage of creative samples, submissions and development material
Starz delivers subscribers over 7,500 distinct premium television episodes and feature films, including STARZ Original series, first-run movies, and other programming. Featuring new hit original series ‘The Rook’, ‘Sweetbitter’, Power, The Spanish Princess, Vida, Outlander, Wrong Man, American Gods, Now Apocalypse and other hit Series.
According to the job posting, The Apprentice Program is a 12-month, “The Late Show Apprentice Program is a 12-month, fast-track opportunity specifically targeted to individuals who have a Bachelor’s degree, have at least a year of experience and are interested in developing their writing and production skills.”