Electronic Arts are now hiring Associate Producers for their MADDEN team.
According to the job description, “At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping AAA quality titles on time and on budget.”
As an Associate Producer on MADDEN, you will use your experiences and passion for the video game to add to the success of the game team.
Job Responsibilities include the following:
- Work with designers to complete the design vision of the game.
- Work with other team leads including Development, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, HR, etc to make sure communication flows between groups. Inform game design vision clearly and concisely with the team.
- Motivate the team through progressive, creative design and leadership.
- Manage and maintain all design aspects through the entire project life cycle.
- Research and communicate on industry trends including new game genres, new game design methods, and emerging platforms.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.