“Divorce Court” is now hiring production accountants in Atlanta, Georgia.
According to the Georgia Film Commission, producers are now accepting resumes for all crew positions. As a result, producers are looking for Assistant Production Accountant/Payroll Accountant in film or television to work on Divorce Court.
About “Divorce Court”:
The venerable courtroom show takes a look at real-life divorcing couples. The soon-to-be exes tell their stories to the judge, who gives the ruling and settles all the usual — and unusual — divorce issues by the end of the episode. This is the third incarnation of the show titled “Divorce Court,” with the first having premiered in 1957.
How to apply:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Assistant Production Accountant/Payroll Accountant in film or television
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Expertise in payrolls for the IA (Green Book), SAG-AFTRA and DGA.
- Member of 871 or Local 161
- Episodic experience preferred
- Position to start on or about 6/24 for 22 weeks