Jobs – 6 of the hottest jobs now hiring production assistants, filmmakers, producers, and talent.
Are you looking for a job in the movie, TV, and entertainment industry? Project Casting has launched a new series of articles to help you find jobs related to the movie, film, TV, media, and arts & entertainment industry. Every day we will share new job opportunities.
10 Jobs You Need to Know
- Pop has an immediate opening for a Program Planning Coordinator to assist in scheduling the channel in accordance with the network’s strategy. The role will support all program acquisitions and scheduling, as well as provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President and the team as needed.
- We’re looking for a video Program Manager to join our business team to ensure the best experience for our TV App customers. To do so, they will ensure that priority TV shows and movies from our content partners are ready on-time and error-free for our programmers to promote in the Apple TV App. The Program Manager will work with both internal and external partners, including operations, programming, business management and creative teams. They will be the liaison between internal and external partners to ensure all requests coming from both are addressed and routed to the appropriate teams. They will maintain all relevant avail information from our partners, ensure timely and complete delivery of metadata and creative assets, and QC the final experience. They will have a keen eye for details around metadata and visual assets. Ultimately, they are a key driver of flawless content launches on the Apple TV App.
- The Production Assistant will work with and support the Original Content Production Management and Producing teams with various production and administrative responsibilities related to studio and remote shoots. This position will work closely with multiple departments including Production Accounting, Scheduling, Payroll, Remote Operations, Travel, Human Resources and Production.
- Production Management is accountable for the four main project functions of Financial accountability, Process accountability, Schedule/Calendar accountability & Task Completion accountability. The Assistant Production Manager participates in these four main functions at a variety of levels, depending upon the individual project scope/need:
- For large-scale/marquee projects (as assigned), this position will provide support of all of these functions, project-wide and/or have shared-accountability for one or more functions within a specific segment/assignment on the project.
- For medium-scale projects (as assigned), this position will provide support of all of these functions, project-wide and/or have full-accountability for one or more functions within a specific segment/assignment on the project.
- For small-scale projects (as assigned), this position will have full-accountability for all combined functions, project wide.
- In the TV Production Department as a Production Assistant, you will have the unique opportunity of being a part of a live, 24/7, studio environment and will gain insight to the Live Show and gain better understanding of how each area plays a part in the overall vision of the programming. This is a role that requires a strong ability to multitask, with excellent communication skills and a keen ability to react quickly in an ever changing environment. The Production Assistant must have solid organizational skills and excellent dependability, as well as a willingness to adapt to the needs of the live show. The PA will assist to execute live show plan, prep and break down live show, work with a team on a live show and prep a live studio for broadcast.\
- The professionals at the National Security Agency (NSA) have one common goal: to protect our nation. The mission requires a strong offense and a steadfast defense. The offense collects, processes and disseminates intelligence information derived from foreign signals for intelligence and counterintelligence purposes. The defense prevents adversaries from gaining access to sensitive classified national security information.
- Multimedia Producers create multimedia products that convey customers’ messages in support of their mission. They lead and/or contribute to video productions by participating in activities such as concept development, writing, audio/visual recording, editing, animation, and end product creation. Multimedia Producers ensure that customer requirements are met and video products are disseminated in the most appropriate medium.