Gucci is now hiring production coordinators.
Do you have experience with technology and retail? Want to join the luxury fashion industry? How about breaking into the entertainment industry with fashion? Gucci is now accepting resumes and job posting submissions for a new job opportunity.
Gucci Production Coordinators
According to the job posting, “Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.”
Requirements include the following:
- Experience with technology to utilize internal retail systems and shipping software programs;
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position including but not limited to climbing ladders, bending, lifting boxes;
- 1 year of administrative or stock experience; preferably in a luxury environment;
- Flexible Schedule;
- Handle a multi-line switchboard;
- Actively solve problems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Familiar with Outlook, Excel, Word.
To apply click here