Gucci is now hiring social media and editorial content administrators.
Do you have experience with producing video and written content? Are you looking for a new job in the fashion industry? How about breaking into the entertainment industry with fashion? Gucci is now accepting resumes and job posting submissions for a new job opportunity.
GUCCI Social Media And Editorial Content Administrator Job
The job posting says Gucci is looking for people who have great experience with After Effects, communication and an eye for detail. “Collaborating closely with the social media team, this role reports to the editorial content manager, to organize and give creative input into the editorial team with the aim of enhancing the storytelling experience on Gucci’s digital channels. Possessing excellent Italian copywriting skills, the candidate for this role will easily move from editing texts in Italian to creating them, underscoring the Gucci tone of voice that connects to followers and clients.”
Gucci adds, “The role requires coordination of images and video materials as well as working with external creative resources to amplify the editorial content on digital channels. The candidate will also coordinate the editorial content calendar using exceptional organizational skills, while managing accountability and workflows with cross-functional teams. The candidate will have a natural ability to collaborate well with others and thrive when part of a team.”
GUCCI Job Description
- Coordination of Editorial Content Calendar
- Coordinating images and video materials
- Identifying and collaborating with external creative resources
- Establishing workflows with cross-functional teams
- Italian copywriting and editing
- Engaging, approachable, clear copywriting skills: mother tongue Italian and excellent understanding of English
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication skills and highly organized
- Curated eye for detail
- Good understanding of After Effects
Click here to apply.