Are you looking for a job in the film industry? FX Networks is now hiring writers/producers.
FX Networks is looking for a Writer/Producer who will be required with the creating, writing, producing and delivering promo elements that creatively promote the network’s programs.
Related: How to Become a Screenwriter
- Create and deliver promotional matters, including episodic promotions; program launch promotions; acquired & original film promotion; behind-the-scenes promos & sketches; network marketing & advertisement sales projects; network exhibitions; and multi-platform promotions.
- Guide and direct project coordinators, video editors, sound editors and on-air/announcer talent. Collaborate with Studio FX graphic designers. Supervise project assignments with outside promotion production companies.
- Participant in the department’s in-house creative unit.
- Participant in FX Suite branding and series campaign creative.
- Assist On-Air Promotions executives in various managerial and administrative duties.
Related: How to Become a Producer
About FX Networks:
FX Networks is composed of the networks FX, FXX and FXM, the video-on-demand app FXNOW and the commercial-free on-demand service FX+.
FX launched in June of 1994 and is carried in 88 million homes. The diverse schedule features a growing roster of award-winning hit dramas shows including Taboo, Legion, Snowfall, Trust, Pose, Mayans M.C. and the upcoming Y; the critically-acclaimed limited series American Horror Story, Fargo, American Crime Story, FEUD, Fosse/Verdon and the upcoming Devs, Shōgun and Mrs. America; acclaimed hit comedy series including Atlanta, Baskets, Better Things, What We Do in the Shadows and the upcoming Breeders; the half-hour series Mr Inbetween; and the upcoming docuseries The Weekly with The New York Times.