ViacomCBS is a chief worldwide media and entertainment group that produces premium content for people around the world. Inspired by iconic consumer brands, its collection includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV, and Simon & Schuster, among others.
The company accouches the largest share of the U.S. television audience and possesses one of the industry’s most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles.
According to the job description, ViacomCBS is looking for a “writers’ assistant facilitates communication between the creative & production teams.”
Job Responsibilities includes the following:
- -Transcribing notes in all creative & editorial meetings
- -Managing Scripto users
- -Monitoring writer assignments
- -Communicating with graphics & footage teams to relay element updates
- -Sending regular script updates to Standards & Practices
- -Sending Lower 3rds to post production team
- -Relaying writer requests to interns when appropriate
- -Communicating with writers as necessary to relay needs of production, and vice versa
- Reports to EP and head writers.
According to the job posting, Verizon is now hiring a “Customer Service Representative, or as we like to say, Customer Service Specialist, you’ll be a problem-solver, salesperson, troubleshooter, billing expert and more – all while working remotely from the convenience of your home office within a 90-minute commuting distance of the Panama City Retail location. And you’ll also be a hero when you solve our customers’ challenges”
More Project Casting Entertainment Jobs: