Are you looking for a job? Apple is now hiring!
Apple TV+ is spending a lot of money to produce original TV content. The tech company is creating a ton of original shows, series, and movies.
Apple is said to be spending a couple of billion dollars over 2018 and 2019 on the development of exclusive original programming.
Apple hopes to attract some of the biggest entertainers in TV and film production, including stars, directors, producers, and landing the TV and movie rights to best-selling books. Apple has posted dozens of casting calls and now the company is now hiring several jobs related to the film industry.
Apple says, “We love movies and we love TV. When the storytelling is good, it can be emotional, transformational, enraging, insightful, thought-provoking or just a really good laugh. There’s never been a better time to be a fan of video content, but you can have too much of a good thing and that’s precisely why we do what we do. Apple’s video services are laser focused on curation and discovery. There’s a team of people with a passion for video behind every item on our store pages. We watch hundreds of films and binge hours and hours of television in order to help our customers find both the biggest titles and the most interesting new voices across media types and genres. We work with all kinds of content partners: studios, networks, channels, independent labels, SVOD services and MVPDs to bring the best content to Apple video customers and let them consume it on their terms.”
“We curate all that content to Apple customers clearly and concisely with zero friction through the iTunes Movies & TV store, where customers can buy or rent their video content, and the Apple TV App, where they can access content from dozens of the video apps they care about most. We help our customers discover their next favorite movie or TV show on a daily basis,” Apple added.
You can check out all of the latest jobs here.
Apple TV jobs you should know:
This position will provide Senior Administrative support for 2 executive leaders in Casting at Apple TV+. The successful candidate will be a collaborative team member with a friendly work style. Must be exceptionally well-organized, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize, and take initiative.
- Experience assisting an entertainment executive organizing and scheduling casting sessions and meetings with actors
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, and time-sensitive environment
- Maintain actor availabilities for various upcoming projects
- Create and edit demo reels and other materials to showcase actors for various projects
- Assist in preparing casting presentations
- Script coverage and character breakdowns
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident decisions quickly and under pressure
- Must possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanor
- Demonstrates a proactive ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react efficiently with independent/sound judgment
- Has a passion for learning new things, continuous improvement and sharing best practices
- Direct experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information with integrity
- Determined, self-motivated and eager to take on new challenges
- Exceptional worth ethic, discreet and trustworthy
- Must be confident to make complicated decisions on their own when needed and able to explain their reasoning
- Ability to influence others; manage conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward
- Able to anticipate change and react efficiently & expeditiously
- Overall ability to understand and retain new information quickly
- Calm under pressure
- Experience planning, managing and executing large scale events and meetings
- Apple culture knowledge and fit
- Ability to establish and maintain effective business partnerships
To apply click here
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a Senior Event Producer with deep event production experience to be part of a team that builds out events and experiences end-to-end for Apple TV+, with a focus on consumer activations. As a member of this collaborative team, you thrive in a fast-paced environment. The ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations is critical.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in producing world class experiences and events for film, television and entertainment brands
- Unparalleled track record working on large scale brand activations and consumer experiences essential
- The successful candidate will have a wealth of production experience having worked in production companies, creative agencies teams or in-house at entertainment brand
- Extraordinary attention to detail while still working to tight deadlines
- A collaborative approach, experience in managing and developing teams.
- Skilled in handling multiple, complex, concurrent projects
- Demonstrable experience working with A-level talent
- Strong budget management experience overseeing multi-million dollar projects
- Audience Management, Hospitality, and Ticketing experience
- Shown experience working as part of multi-discipline, multi-stakeholder teams in order to deliver global event programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to external and internal audiences, and customers
To apply click here
Creative, TV, Media Products Design
Apple Media Design is looking for an exceptional creative for its Apple TV Content Design team. This is a role for the innovator, communicator, taste-maker and problem solver who wants to have their hands in several things at once; who can deliver designs from concept to completion and who can collaborate well with others. Above all, you have a passion for storytelling, with an eye for detail and a blend of creative and technical production skills. This position will work closely with the Creative Director, Art Directors, creative producers as well as cross-functional producers to design, create and maintain visual designs for the Apple TV platform.
- Possesses deep knowledge of Film, TV, and pop culture
- Experience creating and leading the output of editorial design product (e.g., Magazines, Digital Content, Journalism, etc.)
- Passion for a wide variety of editorial digital and magazine design as well as video formats, including short, medium and long forms
- Fluency across graphic design, typography, photography and illustration
- A deep understanding of motion graphic and visual storytelling
- Conceptual thinker who is strategically-centered
- Demonstrates command of visual and communication design principles
- Authors, shares and merchandises ideas in a cogent and inspiring manner
- Delivers highly-resolved works at the intersection of culture and design
- Clear and concise communication, organization skills
- Proven mastery of Adobe Creative and iWork suites
- Ability to prototype visual design work in situation
- Strong photographic sensibility; sourcing, art-buying, editing, re-touching or capturing
- Fluency in any of the above a plus: motion, animation, sound design, mixing or editing
- A keen ability to create work under minimal supervision, as well as package and present solutions to the wider creative team.
To apply click here
A Viacom series is now hiring crew members in Atlanta, Georgia. According to the Georgia Film Commission, producers are now accepting resumes for all crew positions. As a result, producers are looking for production assistants, grips,…
Are you looking for a job? Burberry is now hiring! Burberry’s latest fashion show is a hit with Gigi Hadid walking down her first fashion show for the premium label. But, have you ever dreamed…