Are you looking for a job? Apple is now hiring!
Apple TV+ is spending a lot of money to produce original TV content. The tech company is creating a ton of original shows, series, and movies.
Apple is said to be spending a couple of billion dollars over 2018 and 2019 on the development of exclusive original programming.
Apple hopes to attract some of the biggest entertainers in TV and film production, including stars, directors, producers, and landing the TV and movie rights to best-selling books. Apple has posted dozens of casting calls and now the company is now hiring several jobs related to the film industry.
Apple says, “We love movies and we love TV. When the storytelling is good, it can be emotional, transformational, enraging, insightful, thought-provoking or just a really good laugh. There’s never been a better time to be a fan of video content, but you can have too much of a good thing and that’s precisely why we do what we do. Apple’s video services are laser focused on curation and discovery. There’s a team of people with a passion for video behind every item on our store pages. We watch hundreds of films and binge hours and hours of television in order to help our customers find both the biggest titles and the most interesting new voices across media types and genres. We work with all kinds of content partners: studios, networks, channels, independent labels, SVOD services and MVPDs to bring the best content to Apple video customers and let them consume it on their terms.”
“We curate all that content to Apple customers clearly and concisely with zero friction through the iTunes Movies & TV store, where customers can buy or rent their video content, and the Apple TV App, where they can access content from dozens of the video apps they care about most. We help our customers discover their next favorite movie or TV show on a daily basis,” Apple added.
You can check out all of the latest jobs here.
Apple TV jobs you should know:
- At least 15 years in consumer marketing, with direct responsibility for launching original films in Entertainment at a distributor, agency or studio.
- Proven experience running robust portfolio of creatively led 360-campaigns, from film strategy to executing the tactics, both paid and organic, and delivering results.
- Cross-functional collaboration across PR/Communications, film Awards campaigns, adjacent business teams, content producers and filmmakers.
- Experience around film festival and exhibitor relations.
- Experience working directly with talent, representation and creators to partner on campaigns.
- Experience developing brand partnerships and integrations with internal teams or third parties.
- Stellar executive written and verbal communication. Able to present ideas simply in presentations and documents in a clear manner.
- Brings a highly strategic and analytical approach to decisions and problem-solving. Excellent organizational, scheduling, project management and multi-tasking skills with proven attention to detail.
- Inventive self starter, willing to roll up sleeves and eager to develop and mentor mid-career marketers in their professional growth.
- International experience or experience working with international teams.
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! We are currently seeking a seasoned Senior Content Producer to join the Apple Media Products Content Design Team. We are in a period of rapid development and it’s a very exciting time to join this part of Apple Design Studios. This is an opportunity for you to have a direct impact on a team that will help define the future of Apple’s core media products through thoughtful, strategic, and innovative content initiatives!
- You bring 10-12 years of working experience acting as a lead producer in a creative advertising agency or internal creative team.
- You have expertise in content creation and production processes; ideally within a subscription services business model.
- Ability to live between ten thousand feet and thirty thousand feet to not only fulfill against daily needs, but to think more holistically about opportunities for efficiency and team structure.
- You have an established network of world-class creative, production, photography, illustration, and freelance agency partners.
- Shown experience handling multiple vendor relationships and defining a partner roster.
- Experience articulating creative intent to others and actively coordinating partners to turn ideas into reality.
A Viacom series is now hiring crew members in Atlanta, Georgia. According to the Georgia Film Commission, producers are now accepting resumes for all crew positions. As a result, producers are looking for production assistants, grips,…
Are you looking for a job? Burberry is now hiring! Burberry’s latest fashion show is a hit with Gigi Hadid walking down her first fashion show for the premium label. But, have you ever dreamed…