Amazon is now hiring Assistant Stylists in Brooklyn, New York.
Are you looking for a job? If so, Amazon is now hiring an Assistant Stylist in Brooklyn, New York City.
According to the job posting the e-commerce giant is looking for a “talented, visionary Entry-level role supporting the photo styling team within the on-figure apparel photography studio environment—High level of fashion sense and broad knowledge of trends, designers, and brand identity.”
Responsibilities include the following:
- Collaborate with stylists to form an ongoing priority list. Manage the progress of this list.
- Assist stylists in preparing merchandise to be styled and photographed.
- Collaborate with stylist to ensure appropriate products are pulled into the studio and the racks are organized to maximize shooting efficiency.
- Organize and maintain the workspace and request supplies.
- Receive and sort any incoming mail for styling division.
- Order any necessary styling apparel and accessories, track and account for invoices.
- Be point person for freelance assistants – field questions, ensure all tasks are being completed properly, maintaining needs for the shooting bays
- Manage upkeep of styling closets.
- Keep track of cleaning schedules for product and equipment as well as restocking of styling kits.
- Create and update style guides as well as any necessary documentation in the styling division.
In other related news, Amazon to hire 100,000 people amid Coronavirus outbreak.
Amazon said on Monday the company would hire 100,000 warehouse and delivery workers in the United States to handle a surge in online orders, as many Americans have turned to the Internet to fulfill their needs during the coronavirus outbreak.
As shoppers, clear stores out of fears of a quarantine, food shortage, and lack of supplies, retailers are racing to keep food and cleaning items in stock.
“We want those people to know we welcome them on our teams until things return to normal and their past employer is able to bring them back,” Amazon said in a blog post here.
- Apple is Now Hiring People to Work From Home
- Want to Work From Home? Kaplan is Now Hiring
- Disney is Now Hiring People to Work from Home