NBC’s ‘Access Hollywood‘ is now hiring production assistants.
Are you looking for a job in the film industry? If so, NBCUNIVERSAL’s ‘Access Hollywood’ is now hiring production assistants. NBCUNIVERSAL is looking “Production Assistant/Runner on Access Hollywood is responsible for supporting all departments of the show as assigned by supervisor.”
About ‘Access Hollywood’:
“Access Hollywood,” currently in its 24th season, is a nationally syndicated, Emmy Award-nominated, daily, half-hour entertainment news program. The show goes live to the East Coast with Mario Lopez, Kit Hoover and Scott Evans as hosts and Sibley Scoles as correspondent. The show takes viewers behind the velvet ropes and on to the red carpet to deliver the hottest celebrity interviews and the biggest entertainment news stories in Hollywood.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Sort and Distribute mail, magazines, Fed-Ex and packages to all show employees
- Make off-lot and on-lot runs to pick up various items for the show. (i.e. camera cards, food, magazines, props, accounting runs, wardrobe runs, etc.
- Maintain the upkeep and stock the kitchen daily
- Maintain the upkeep and stock of the copy room, printers, and faxes throughout the office
- Assist Producers and ENG crews on shoots
- Escort our Live show guests onto our secured stage
- Assist other departments when needed
- Other various duties as assigned by your Supervisor
Job Qualifications include:
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Television Production
- Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job online to be considered
- Willingness to work long hours and on some weekends with short notice
- Must have personal vehicle with insurance and driver’s license
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
In related news, Victoria’s Secret is hiring people to work from home.
Are you looking for a new career? Do you want to work from home? If so, Victoria’s Secret is now hiring to work from home.
Victoria’s Secret is now hiring Virtual Customer Service Representatives to assist Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works customers. If done well, strong candidates will be offered regular on-going employment after training.
According to the job posting, Victoria’s Secret “Virtual Seasonal Customer Service Representatives take incoming calls or emails or chats from our customers who may have questions concerning lost packages, exchanges/returns, shipping information, billing and a variety of other concerns. They also assist our customers with ordering, sizing, checking availability and navigating our website. Every contact requires you to utilize selling skills to make effective recommendations to assist our customers. Our Customer Care Specialists must act in a timely, tactful and professional manner at all times.”
More Project Casting Entertainment News: