Our Client, a Major Gaming Company, is looking for a Video Game Producer to manage franchise projects from inception to completion.
- Spearhead Creative Development workflows for fast paced Social Content
- Create, maintain, and distribute milestone schedules for all assigned projects
- Lead weekly project status meetings and communicate milestones to stakeholder
- Act as liaison between Marketing Creative Services, Internal stakeholders, and Game development teams
- Work with Design Leads to ensure strategic and visual brand consistency of Warcraft
- Schedule, lead and document all meetings needed for briefing, review, and approval of projects.
- Manage outside contractors and agencies
- Review all project deliverables to ensure they are free of typos, inconsistencies, and errors
- Request and manage project budgets, provide reporting as necessary.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management/producing
- Preferably a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a creative environment
- Experience with Project Management and software
- Expert knowledge of the creative development process
- Knowledge of digital content development for social, static and motion graphics
- Ability to establish, build and maintain strong relationships with individuals and departments
- Excellent critical thinking, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with impeccable organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-starting with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with varying
- Able to maximize shared resources, mitigate gaps, and pivot allocations as needed.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose by visiting workgrades.com/home/candidate. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
... see more