Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is building a leading artificial intelligence network to help our partners grow their businesses and better serve their customers.
Pagaya powers a leading artificial intelligence network that enables banks, fintechs, merchants, lenders, and other B2C businesses to provide their customers with greater access to financial services. We help partners grow their customer base while managing risk, all with a seamless customer experience.
Pagaya’s network enables our partners’ customers access to credit across Auto, Credit Card, Personal loans, and Point of Sale markets. We are also developing products in insurance, real estate, and more. Our network is fully automated and operating at scale - with the support of the Pagaya network, our partners have processed millions of applications, with a new application typically analyzed every second.
Let's create better outcomes together!
About The Role
Pagaya is looking for a Vice President Creative Director to lead the creative vision for Pagaya and lead a team of thinkers and doers. We are looking for a leader with a wealth of expertise who can inspire the team, and who is driven by the mission of elevating our creative and brand to a new level as we continue to grow. The right candidate will have a natural eye for design and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences.
- Lead the development of the direction and evolution of our brand
- Own the articulation of our creative work and narrative, ensuring clarity and alignment with our brand
- Develop, refine and evangelize creative ideas that are thoughtful and clear, across all channels
- Build, lead, and review work of the creative team and provide actionable feedback on their work to ensure it reflects the brief and our brand mission & vision
- Lead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to seek out, discuss and integrate feedback to elevate the overall output
- Proactively identify and present opportunities for creative ideas that can tangibly impact Pagaya’s brand and business
- Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Effectively demonstrate a sound understanding of strategy and feasibility for projects including budgeting and resource allocation
- Manage, inspire and develop both internal and external creative teams, and help them identify and bring together ideas in a cohesive manner
- Effectively prioritize the workload of our teams
- Set a high bar for exceptional performance and output across all deliverables, and help teams deliver to high standards
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
- 10+ years of related experience with 7+ years of creative direction in agency or corporate setting within financial services and/or tech
- Successful track record of developing creative campaigns and proven experience with concept development
- Flexible POV/voice and ability to adapt different messages to various audiences, channels, and outlets
- Strong ability to make engaging content and drive action with our audiences
- Collaborative approach to ideation, brainstorming and partnering with other members of the brand team
- Change agent with high adaptability; a test, learn, and experimentation mindset
- Strong ability to influence across all levels both internally and externally
- A proven leader who exemplifies our values through their work and relationships with others
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to take a consultative approach when working cross-functionally
Pagaya was founded in 2016 by seasoned research, finance, and technology entrepreneurs with our head quarters located in Tel Aviv and New York City.
We move fast and smart, identifying new opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources. Every Pagaya team member is solving new and exciting challenges every day in a culture based on partnership, collaboration, and community.
Join a team of builders who are working every day to enable better outcomes for our partners and their customers.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We believe great solutions are built through a great community.
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- The Pagaya way: Break systems down to their most foundational element, and rebuild them unique to Pagaya.
More than just a job
We believe health, happiness, and productivity go hand-in-hand. That's why we're continually looking to enhance the ways we support you with benefits programs and perks that allow every Pagayan to do the best work of their life.
... see more