CORE MALE EXTRAS AGES 18-25 STILL NEEDED ON THE PALE BLUE EYE!
Starring Oscar winner Christian Bale (The Dark Knight, The Fighter) & Harry Melling (The Queen’s Gambit). Directed by Scott Cooper (Crazy Heart, Out of the Furnace)
The Pale Blue Eye takes place in 1830 at a military academy where a veteran detective attempts to solve a series of murders with help from a cadet who will later become world famous author, Edgar Allen Poe.
- Seeking Men Ages 18-25 to portray Cadets. Must have Waist sizes 34 or larger. No Taller than 6’2.
- 1. Filming in Pittsburgh weekdays from end of Nov–Mid-Feb. Pay is $168 for 12 hours. Expect 12hr work-days. We need Men with GREAT availability to work 5-8 days in that timespan.
- 2. There will be a MANDATORY Bootcamp on 11/22 & 11/23 to learn marches & drills.
- 3. Covid testing with Production will be required prior to Bootcamp, Fitting & scheduled work dates. Covid testing pays $50 when not working.
- 4. MEN WILL BE EXPECTED TO LET THEIR HAIR AND SIDEBURNS GROW. Our Hair & Makeup team will trim to match the time period. Must be willing to shave facial hair, if needed
- 5. NO face, neck, chest or hand tattoos. No visible piercings.
- 6. Looking for Men with 34+ inch waists and 42+ inch suit/chest
- 7. In line with the film industry standard for a safe workplace for all personnel, this production will require all performing artists (including background talent) and crew members in the performance zone to be vaccinated, and to provide proof to the Health and Safety Department before their first day of work.