GA, United States
Staff / Crew
About the Role:Morley CompaniesIf you know how to take an idea from strategy to solutions, you could be Morley’s next Senior Creative Producer. In this remote role, you’ll be responsible for leading the planning and production of creative campaigns and digital projects for Fortune 500 clients and internal deliverables for corporate communications and marketing.From inception to execution, you will ensure that the process of project planning, workflow management, vendor negotiation, budgeting, video production, digital asset production and print production delivers best-in-class work.
As a proven Senior Creative Producer, you’re gifted at working at the intersection of business and creativity. You will work collaboratively with the creative team, project managers, account managers, other agencies, clients and content producers to schedule resources, create timelines and develop budgets. You are passionate about being organized and making things run smoothly and efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
What You’ll Do
- Manage digital, video and print projects from ideation/production to post production in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Track and ensure the development of project-based documentation such as SOWs, cost estimates, risk assessments, production schedules, work assignments, status reports, project budgets, key milestones, change control, resource availability, deadlines, quality assurance, etc.
- Collaborate masterfully with a cross-functional team comprised of Creative Directors, Editors, Animators, Designers, Writers, Producers and other creatives to develop clear, high-performing creative concepts and formats on budget and on time
- Maintain communications with internal and external clients
- Facilitate, document and disseminate decisions to key stakeholders
- Seek and address cross-functional feedback and stakeholder approvals
- Build a database of reliable and talented creative freelancers. Assist in the sourcing and negotiation of specialist skill sets required for specific projects.
- Leverage in-house design resources, video production facilities and digital asset management systems
- Safeguard compliance with all client branding guidelines.Have questions before you apply? Live chat with a Morley Talent Acquisition Specialist on our website during business hours.Skills for Success:
- Able to understand creative strategy and help drive execution to support it
- Communication skills – able to clearly articulate ideas and to collaborate within a complex and highly cross-functional team that includes creatives and non-creatives alike
- Leadership & relationship building – a real team player who loves working collaboratively and has an instinct for liaising with creatives
- Time management – experience working in fast-paced, continuous delivery environments
- Project management – experience leading complex, production-heavy initiatives
- Comfortable working in ambiguity with shifting priorities
- Passion for user experience and design with an understanding of creative and design workflows
- Extensive knowledge of digital, video and print production technologies
- Self-starter, organized, detail-oriented, highly accountable and flexible
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, other multimedia design packages and project management tools
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Teams, Power Point, Excel and Word
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks, while maintaining adaptability and performing conflict resolution as needed
- Advanced time management, critical thinking and problem-solving skillsEligibility Requirements
- Georgia, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Nevada, Texas or South Carolina resident
- B.A., B.S. or extensive expertise within the creative/marketing/communications industry
- Five or more years of proven experience in creative/agency project management and production
The value of your employment is more than your paycheck. It’s the combination of competitive pay, health benefits and other benefits Morley provides – your total compensation package.
Health & Wellness Benefits
- Medical and prescription coverage, including free annual physicals
- Dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Associate wellness program (earn rewards for meeting health goals)
- Programs to quit tobacco use and manage chronic conditions (e.g., diabetes, asthma)
- Retirement plans
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
Benefits to Make Your Life Easier
- Teladoc: Free online access to doctors 24/7
- Registered nurse 24/7 help desk
- 44North patient advocacy: Free 24/7 help with benefit questions and claims issues
- Family, financial and estate guidance (online will) services
Our mission is to deliver extraordinary experiences.
We do this by leading with humility, embracing everyone, sweating the details and moving mountains (making the impossible possible) – for our Morley Family members and for the world-leading companies that partner with us.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote an inclusive, caring and respectful work environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
As part of this commitment, we provide reasonable accommodations for those with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in Morley.
Morley & COVID-19
Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our Morley Family members.
In March 2020, we instituted the Morley COVID-19 Response Team, which continues to meet daily to minimize or eliminate our associates’ exposure to COVID-19 and provide assurance that Morley is a safe place to work. This team immediately moved most associates to remote work, created preparedness plans, and continues to update policies based on CDC, OSHA, MIOSHA, and Michigan Department of Health and Human Services guidelines.
Our Facilities team has worked tirelessly to maintain increased disinfection standards, build safety shields for cubicles and ensure workstations are adequately spaced to offer additional protection for our on-site associates.
As a result, we have experienced little to no spread of COVID-19 in our offices (as verified through the Saginaw County Department of Public Health). If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via chat or at [email protected]#ind2
... see more