We are a fast paced, high energy mid-sized public relations and influencer marketing agency and we're looking for someone with an entrepreneurial, inquisitive and creative spirit, who is obsessed with culture, looks to understand people, and wants the next stage of their career to be an adventure. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on several well-known beauty and lifestyle brands ranging from Fortune 500 companies to European boutique and natural brands.
Who are We:
Our environment consists of a close-knit team of talented marketers, who have diverse backgrounds and work collaboratively to make impactful work. As the AVP, Influencer Marketing, you’d be part of defining and growing our influencer strategies as well as the Influencer team. This position assists with client activations, departmental initiatives, new business, and planning.
The AVP, Influencer Marketing would lead the charge of our organic and paid influencer strategies. As macro and micro influencers continue to drive commerce and culture, this person would oversee and lead a team that will be a focal point of how we identify, partner and work with influencers to help our clients reach their objectives.
- Create and manage relationships to build a network of influencers and talent agencies to leverage with our various beauty clientele.
- Identify and advocate paid and unpaid influencer initiatives that will improve audience acquisition, retention, and growth.
- Create influencer and content marketing strategies and campaigns to support overall strategic marketing plans.
- Use social listening, 3rd party data, research and insights to support your thinking
- Craft media plans that amplify influencer content and activations
- Manage budget planning, track budget spending, and align with relevant teams to inform budget status.
- Communicate and coordinate between teams to align all team members; ensure communication between teams are transparent.
- Project management: monitor status of project from kick-off to post performance review -- check milestones and timeline to make sure on time delivery and conduct consistent post-mortem reports.
- Maintain a deep understanding of culture, identifying macro and micro shifts in the landscape and helping teams connect these changes/tensions to brand and business opportunities
- Ensure the work is achieving our clients’ broader business and marketing goals
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7-10 years of agency experience in strategy and marketing, preferably in CPG or beauty
- Minimum of 5 years of experience executing influencer campaigns
- Experience working with influencer search platforms like Hypr and Julius
- Experience working in Google Analytics and social listening tools
- Experience turning quantitative and qualitative research into strategic recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree
... see more