In complex social, outdoor, print, experiential, broadcast, mobile and online — we reinforce communities across platforms to achieve a breakthrough and activate our client’s best and brightest with compelling advertising.
With a digital approach to integrated communications, Isobar plans and produces stellar experience-driven campaigns for global brands in the lifestyle, retail, and entertainment sectors; to promote sustainable, bleeding-edge ideas that create insightful conversations. Our team of provocateurs listens carefully to global trends and cultural shifts to change the way we interact with each other.
As a senior member of the Production team, you have previously worked with clients from a diverse set of industries. You thrive in an agile environment that allows you to leverage your broad skillset across the entire program lifecycle. You use your experience to solve complex business problems and support the teams through critical thinking of production-related inquiries, ensuring timelines and budgets are always met. You bring demonstrable experience in leading teams in a fast-paced agency environment that works with multiple vendors.
- The delivery of projects through the facilitation and enablement of cross-functional teams
- Planning, estimating, and scoping projects for success through writing effective Statements of Work and Project Plans with the client and internal team.
- Monitoring budget and providing options when necessary to ensure commercial success.
- Resource planning and management, identifying and escalating potential problems in advance.
- Risk identification, mitigation, and resolution across all projects.
- Be the key point of contact for client queries on the delivery of their projects.
- Implements Delivery frameworks that provide a structured, transparent, and collaborative approach to delivering great work.
- Suggesting creative solutions to the clients' problems.
- Build day-to-day relationships with clients, creative, media & other external partners.
- Running and monitoring several projects in parallel.
- Preparing detailed project plans.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record working in an agile environment.
- Confident using Jira, Confluence, and Excel.
- Experience in project scoping, risk mitigation, and contingency planning.
- Demonstrable experience running multiple projects successfully and simultaneously.
- Experience in managing and presenting to clients and vendor networks.
- A clear understanding of management, business, and budgeting processes.
- Strong track record in liaising with, collaborating with, and forming productive working relationships with clients and vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to adapt style and method of communication to be effective for diverse audiences and stakeholders.
- Excellent public speaking and/or presentation skills.
- An analytical mindset that strives for pixel perfection and comprehension of details
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Agile certification is nice to have.
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
... see more