MO, United States
Staff / Crew
C2FO is a global financial technology company that provides convenient, cost-effective access to the working capital businesses of all sizes need to thrive. C2FO has more than 800 employees worldwide, headquartered in Kansas City, and operations throughout Europe, India, Asia Pacific, and Australia.
Since 2008, C2FO’s online platform and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than $1 billion in working capital each week for companies in over 180 countries.
C2FO is Working Capital. Working for Everyone. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
C2FO Limited believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Web Producer with a great eye for marketing and design, can navigate a CMS with the best of them, and expects an impeccable user experience. You love a good website, but really love making a good website great.
Our web producer is responsible for ensuring the performance, consistency and maintaining the character of our global websites. This includes updating our websites, while also determining how to create the best user experience in partnership with our developers. You will work with a team of content and marketing specialists to improve search optimization and produce digital content that engages and converts.
You should understand current SEO trends and make any necessary updates to improve performance and maximize conversions. In collaboration with our engineering team, you will be updating our websites, resolving user issues, improving page load speeds, and other improvements as needed.
Web Producer Job Responsibilities
- Manage functional websites that are easy to use
- Collaborate with marketing staff on website ad campaigns
- Perform any necessary content updates and improvements
- Create a website style guide for cohesive design elements across all pages
- Update content on the website to keep pages fresh and intriguing
- Provide content performance analysis and communicate and implement timely optimizations to drive results
- Lead integrated web-based content deliverables for campaigns – including but not limited to web pages/sites, landing pages, banner ads and social posts—that increase user engagement and conversion
- Maintain a digital assets repository, including creation and management of web templates
- Develop and execute test plans across owned digital channels
- Be aware of and actively promote SEO requirements, organizational goals, user experience, and best practices when creating or modifying website content.
Web Producer Job Requirements
- Bachelors in Marketing, Journalism or related work experience as a Web or Digital Content Producer
- Familiar with headless web content management systems such as Crownpeak
- Understanding of search engine optimization and current best practices
- Familiar with current web standards and ADA compliance
- Knowledge of tools for website management
- Proficient in HTML/CSS
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to analyze traffic metrics and respond to data
- 6+ years experience in digital marketing
- 3+ years experience with HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of Enterprise marketing tools including Adobe Experience Manager, Marketo, and Salesforce
- In-house B2B or agency marketing experience
- Proven track record in managing global digital programs and/or web experiences
- Experience in financial services or a strong business and financial acumen
C2FO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.
- 3 year(s): HTML and CSS
- 6 year(s): Digital Marketing