FL, United States
Staff / Crew
Entertainment Benefits Group (EBG) is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the country that specializes in live entertainment and travel. EBG generates millions of transactions annually by merchandising thousands of attractions and activities, live entertainment, hotel rooms, and other products and services through private, membership-based programs and other direct distribution channels.
EBG powers a robust portfolio of technology solutions and operates a network of membership-based websites reaching a captive audience, providing leading brands with incremental distribution opportunities. EBG owns and operates the largest travel and entertainment benefits program in the country—serving over 40,000 corporate clients and reaching more than 50 million employees through its Corporate Perks Programs. We are proud to be the largest sales partner for many of the major theme parks, attractions, entertainment producers, and other travel organizations in the country.
EBG is headquartered in Aventura FL (Miami area), with offices in New York, Orlando, and Austin. It is required to be commutable to an the Orlando office.Job Description
The Associate Producer will build and maintain our products with respect to offer details, cost, sales price, and profit for tickets, events, and tours in the EBGADMIN Database and various CMS’s.
- The Associate Producer will work with both external and internal partners to collect assets and data to build new offers and maintain existing offer listings. Including but not limited to entering the cost, sales price, images, specific offer copy, and affiliate commission fields for products through approved sales channels within our EBGADMIN database and various CMS’
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure website efficiencies, troubleshoot purchase path and product offering, to create an overall best guest experience
- Provide daily updates and maintenance for various platforms and sales channels
- Maintain accurate and detailed workspace to effectively document various department tasks in relation to builds and maintenance for our offers
- Work with other Producers and internal teams as needed
- Perform additional duties as assignedQualificationsEntertainment Benefits Group
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidate must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Candidate must be able to work on several projects simultaneously and possess the ability to switch between them seamlessly
- Candidate must possess the ability to maintain focus in a busy, collaborative and occasionally loud environment
- Strong writing skills with the ability to accurately document work performed
- Comprehensive knowledge of various internet browsers and basic HTML
- Candidate needs to possess an intermediate skill level in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally in a professional manner
- Previous experience with ticketing systems and the leisure/entertainment industry is a plus
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all- inclusive listing of work requirements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be consider an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.