Are you looking for an opportunity to manage and lead a team that advises and supports businesses through the complexities of insurance and employee benefits, providing innovative client-focused solutions? Do you enjoy inspiring, mentoring, and developing client advisors to achieve their goals and develop business relationships and opportunities? If so, our client, which has been voted #1 Best Place to Work in Indiana is looking for a top-notch, Managing Director of Employee Benefits Sales to join their successful team!
The Managing Director of Employee Benefits reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and is responsible for maintaining exceptional relationships with existing clients by developing winning strategies to expand current solutions offerings while identifying, pursuing, and capturing new market opportunities. The role is responsible for the development, implementation, and execution of the overall sales and growth strategy for the department. The MD is a passionate sales professional, coach, and strategist who is responsible for the sustained and profitable revenue generation of the department vertical through organic expansion and new client acquisition.
Salary Range & Benefits - Base salary $175-$200K with significant quarterly bonus incentive and additional incentives.
- 401k with Safe Harbor & Employer Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous Vacation (Paid Time Off)
- Hire, train, evaluate, and promote the continuous development of Business Development staff and senior Sales Executive team.
- Generate, contribute to, track, and manage new sales and account strategy formulation.
- Engage interdisciplinary account teams (Operations, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, etc.) to ensure successful workflow processes and customer support.
- Act as senior resource to Sales Executive team to include meeting with prospective, existing, and former clients to assist with sales execution, retention, and revenue acquisition.
- Promote consultative-selling, value add techniques to identify business needs, develop customized solutions, and establish "business partner" relationships at customer's C-Suite
- Manage sales tracking, pipeline development, and management, attainment of sales goals, and reporting of sales goals and results.
- Promote a healthy entrepreneur, sales growth-minded environment focused on increasing market share and continued brand recognition.
- Continuous coaching and professional development of individual Sales Executive team.
- Demonstrated history of building strategic relationships, selling, and closing complex contracts focused on demonstrating value-add solutions across customers' enterprises.
- Strong vertical knowledge with a solid understanding of industry trends, solutions, and business drivers.
- Develop successful and winning sales organizational strategies resulting in enhanced market penetration and increase market share.
- Establish, manage, measure, and coach to an enterprise sales model resulting in sustained and profitable annual growth 2X of vertical markets.
- Ability to create sales results in a complex sale environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership and business acumen
- Well-developed negotiation, project, and account management skills
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Excellent problem-resolution and consultative sales skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Comprehensive knowledge of employee benefits and insurance
- Demonstrated history of building strategic relationships, selling, and closing complex contracts.
- 6+ years of management experience, leading sales and account service teams
Equal Opportunity Employer
Purple Ink llc
... see more