Job Title: Associate Creative Director
Location: Cupertino, CA 95014 / Culver City, CA 90232 / Austin, TX 78727 / New York, NY - 10011
Duration: 12 Months Contract
PR: $148.69/Hr. on w2 for CUPERTINO, $137.73/hr. on w2 for CULVER CITY, $120.57/hr. on w2 for AUSTIN, $150.80/hr. on w2 for NEW YORK
Notes: Fully Remote, but the candidate must be based in one of the mentioned locations
- The client is looking for an Associate Creative Director contractor to support the work of our Retail Engagement + Marketing team. In this role, you’ll be focused on shaping and leading ideas through the creative and execution process from concept to completion. You’ll work on a range of deliverables across multiple marketing, experience, and communication platforms while collaborating with and empowering a talented creative team around you to develop compelling content that aligns with campaign roadmaps and overall priorities.
- You’re an experienced leader who has created extraordinary content work in advertising, social media, conceptual campaigns, product launches, branding, and communications.
- You have a passion for inspiring others through your craft which you continuously develop.
- You’re savvy working across a matrix of stakeholders and you excel in ways that are thoughtful, significant, inspiring, and provocative.
- You love to tell stories, evoke emotion, and communicate through your craft, and are always finding ways to connect with your audience.
- Fluency in all aspects of modern digital workflows.
- 10+ years of relevant creative agency experience.
- You are a positive force that elevates the work of the people around you.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time.
- Your responsibilities will include some travel. It's one of the most exciting aspects of the job.
- Able to provide clear and timely direction and effective feedback across all mediums of video.
- You have a solid working knowledge of both static and animated CG workflows.
- A portfolio or sample reel is required.
- Write treatments, creative briefs, and develop ideas into pitches. Champion excellent creativity and align partners with a vision. Inspire your teammates and colleagues to do amazing work Collaborate across the entire Client organization to design solutions for high-profile projects. Identify, brief, and creatively direct external partners across simultaneous projects. Review work regularly with senior staff to get feedback on direction and alignment. Deliver consistent quality within production timelines and schedules.
About ASK: ASK Consulting is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Consulting connects people with amazing opportunities
ASK Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
... see more