We're looking for a Junior Executive Officer to head up our Women's Lifestyle & Homes team and manage members of our Truly production team based in the US. Future Studios is one of the world’s leading producers of short-form factual and social content, creating and distributing digital content for huge global audiences, brands, clients and platforms. Known as the home of amazing true stories, Truly is the home of hit series including My Extraordinary Family, Transformed, and Hooked On The Look which amass millions of views every month on Facebook, YouTube and Snapchat.
In this senior level role you’ll produce, launch and manage new strands of original digital video content, delivering innovative, popular factual show ideas aimed at young audiences on many of Future’s websites and across social platforms.
- Source, assemble and lead a new Atlanta based digital video production team to deliver internally commissioned digital series.
- Oversee the casting, production and delivery of short-form video content for social platforms including for Future’s ‘Truly’ channel.
- Find and develop access to new on-screen talent.
- Liaise with relevant Future titles and brands to ensure video content is aligned with their editorial values and sales objectives.
- Work with Future Studios Production Executives to ensure compliance and duty of care protocols are adhered to.
- Be well informed of platforms, trends and developments in digital video creation and distribution.
The successful candidate will have experience of creating and delivering successful fact-ent / factual / documentary digital content across multiple platforms.The ideal candidate will have:
- A track record of coming up with and producing great short-form ideas.
- Excellent documentary storytelling skills.
- Experience of overseeing shoots.
- Experience of feeding back on edits to shape individual films and create returnable short-form formats.
- A strong understanding of digital first social content, platforms, and emerging trends in digital video.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience of working with talent.
What will I get in return?
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
We are Future
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- 401k match
- Employee Staff Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flexible Spend Account (FSA)
- A share in our success - every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Free food (monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap)
- Central office locations with cool open plan working spaces. We operate a flexible working plan and are COVID secure
- Gym discounts
- Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Discounted gym membership and onsite health & wellbeing (yoga at lunch anyone?!)
- Annual Future conference - get together with your colleagues to celebrate success and look forward to what's next
- Regular staff socials arranged by our wonderful Employee Community & Culture committees
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
We’re Future. We’re 2300 colleagues over 200 brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived in 2020, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
We’ve got an ambitious plan for 2021 that will build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities. We’re calling it Future 3.0 and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.Inclusion & Diversity
At Future we are passionate about ensuring that as a business, we are continuing to promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do.
Future is an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process will be free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respects all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values which will continue to ensure that all applicants, current and future employees are treated with respect and fairness.
We are continuing to be inclusive in our approach to flexible working, ensuring that we are making adjustments where required and providing our employees the tools and support to enable them to grow and flourish in their careers
... see more