Ramp is building the world's first finance automation platform designed to save businesses time and money. Ramp offers 5-in-1 software that consolidates corporate cards, expense management, bill payments, accounting, and reporting into one simple and free solution. More than 2,000 businesses are using Ramp for over $1 billion in annualized transaction volume. Customers include some of the fastest growing startups and unicorns like Ro, DoNotPay, ClickUp, and Applied Intuition, as well as established businesses across the US such as Bristol Hospice, Walther Farms, Douglas Elliman, and Planned Parenthood.
Founded in 2019 Ramp is NYC's fastest growing startup, having achieved a unicorn valuation of $3.9 billion in just over 2 years. Ramp has raised $620 million in funding from investors including Founders Fund, Stripe, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. Ramp is part of the Forbes Fintech 50 and Fast Company's Best Workplaces for Innovators program.
About The Role
Join our growing Brand Studio as a 1st Senior Producer, partnering directly with our Head of Design Operations! You’ll own driving and managing cross-functional creative projects, establishing workflows and creative production processes. You are a critical thinker, a proactive problem solver, a strong communicator, and a perfectionist. The ideal candidate is constantly finding ways to improve the creative output of the team by taking a fluid and iterative approach to production management processes.
What You’ll Do
What You Need
- Own the lifecycle of creative initiatives, cross-channel project management processes, from brief to kickoff, through final delivery, and implementation
- Liaise with the marketing team to ensure initiatives are properly briefed with resourcing plans
- Guide projects from beginning to end, ensuring that agreed upon deliverables are executed to spec and on delivered on time
- Guide and direct projects—successfully intaking, planning, managing, facilitating, and routing creative work
- Participate in and facilitate priorities meetings, stand-ups, design reviews, and retros in order to keep all projects on time and high quality
- Organize and document creative approvals and decisions from meetings and ensure follow-through
- Maintain a deep understanding of every designer's and writer's strengths, and work with teams to delegate project work accordingly
- Demonstrate an understanding of our product and brand, and be an ambassador for operations at Ramp
- Proactively identify and elevate potential issues and delays to stakeholders and provide thoughtful solutions
- Communicate and coordinate with internal stakeholders and external vendors, agencies, and partners to define timelines, specifications, budgets, contracts, and approvals
- You have proven experience and success with live action shoots, animation, photography shoots, digital projects, events, talent and contract negotiation and licensing.
- Track and facilitate team goal-setting and achievements
- You navigate ambiguity with confidence, comfortable juggling several projects, and working independently.
Nice to Haves
- Minimum 5 years of creative operations experience within tech/startup environments
- Minimum 5 years of experience partnering with in-house creative and/or brand teams
- Strong organizational and proactive problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of how creative teams work
- Ability to work on multiple projects, fast timelines and partner effectively with different personalities
- Highly meticulous and detail oriented
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. Based Employees)
- Experience with Asana or other project management tools
- Understanding of Figma
- Experience at a high-growth startup
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- 401k (including employer match)
- Parental Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual education reimbursement
- Relocation support
... see more