MKTG, part of dentsu, is a global creative agency comprised of pioneers and practitioners of lifestyle marketing. We specialize in delivering strategic solutions for leading brands via sport and entertainment, live experiences, retail marketing, enterprise/B2B engagement, and more. We are committed to constantly evolving, refining, and executing innovative brand engagements through deeper understanding of how people think, work, and live their lives.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. MKTG is an agency of dentsu.
The Associate Producer supports the Producer / Sr. Producer on key client projects and will assist with small to large scale programs from production brief to execution. This position will focus primarily on vendor sourcing and management, field team management, organization of event tracking sheets and documents, administration needs (payments, tracking, scheduling, etc.), and inventory needs of key assets. They are responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the program are completed on time and in budget.
- Accountable for the quality of all deliverables and performance throughout the duration of the event engagement
- Collaborates with the Producer / Senior Producer to create the project plan and budget working back from key client deliverable dates
- Supports the overall project plan, ensuring that all deliverable timelines are met
- Is responsible for supporting the development, production, and co-delivery of the goals and requirements
- Is responsible for managing project communications, ensuring that any issues, changes, or required performances that impact the project are documented and addressed with the Producer / Senior Producer
- Provides a point of contact for clarification/decision concerning development items/issues that might impact the scope of the work effort
- Must be able to work closely with company vendors including insurance carriers
- Supports the procurement of permits, civic documents and all other permits/paperwork for events
- On-Site responsibilities for Load In and Load outs include: resource partner coordination, oversight of physical assets and their condition, talent and staffing oversight, production material acquisition, logistics coordination, venue coordination, timeline adhering, consumer satisfaction, event safety, etc.
- 3+ years experience managing experiential and event production projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of event production
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent customer focus, interpersonal and written communication skills required
- Ability to pro-actively anticipate obstacles and create solutions
- Must possess a strong work ethic, thrive in a fast-paced dynamic work environment, (this is not a 9 to 5 job), and hopefully have a sense of humor
- Ability to travel as required per project and events
- Daily use of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Google Drive
- Previous agency experience preferred
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected]
if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
... see more